General terms and conditions
- The following rules comprise the Regulations of the online shop at www.meblik.co.uk
- The company is based in Chojnice, postal code: 89-600, Topole 42
- Meblik Sp. z o.o. („ the Seller”) has exclusive rights to the shop listed in item 1.
- The present regulations specify terms of order and purchase of products through the www.meblik.co.uk online shop. They are binding for the Sellers and Customers who use the shop at the aforementioned website.
- All the products offered by the www.meblik.co.uk online shop are brand-new as well as free from any physical defects or legal misunderstandings. Besides, they have been legally introduced to the Polish and the foreign markets.
Presentation of products
- The Seller guarantees that the information published on the website, especially the photographs as well as the descriptions, is accurate and error-free.
- Should the product differ from its description or photograph or it is damaged while delivered (i.e. as a result of shipping), the Customer is obliged to inform the Seller about this particular fact immediately. The Seller’s contact details are available at www.meblik.co.uk in the „Contact” tab.
- All prices at www.meblik.co.uk are accessible in British Pounds (GBP). However, it is also possible to place the order in other currencies, such as EUR or USD. The prices are inclusive of the Polish VAT at the applicable rate, charged on all purchases made in the European Union.
- The Seller is an active VAT payer, registered for the purposes of the transactions conducted within the EU.
- The orders tend to be processed within the shortest, possible period. However, the time of products’ dispatch, depends on their manufacturing process.
- The price listed next to each product is valid once the order has been placed by the Customer.
- The orders can be placed through an online form available at the shop’s website.
- While registering, the customers are required to provide accurate as well as true information about themselves; otherwise, the order might be neither processed nor accepted.
- Customers’ personal data is collected for transaction purposes only, and it is also used for purposes of the Seller’s economic activity as well as means of promotion, encompassing various advertisements, together with the brand-oriented marketing. The above-mentioned procedures take the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 into consideration (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883).
- The orders placed with the aid of the online form available at www.meblik.co.uk, are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The orders are processed on weekdays.
- Once the order has been placed and paid, Customers receive the confirmation e-mail.
- The Customers are required to pay 30% of the total cost of the ordered items in advance. However, if preferred, they can also pay the total before the product is ready.
- The confirmation of the order is tantamount to the completion of the Customer’s contract with the Seller.
- The order that has already been placed cannot be cancelled.
- In case of any enquiries, the Customer is enabled to contact the staff, using the contact details provided at www.meblik.co.uk
- In case of the orders whose accomplishment involes either the airfreight, or the seafreight, we charge additioanlly, with respect to the estimated costs. The same is true for the islands that belong to a particular country.
- The orders will be processed once a relevant payment is registered on the Seller’s account. In case of lack of such payment, the orders will not be processed.
- By placing the order, Customers agree to have their data processed by the parcel carrier, solely for the shipping purposes.
Warranty and complaints
- All the products available in the shop come with the Seller’s warranty.
- The warranty covers neither accidental or intentional, mechanical damage, nor damage caused by negligence or misuse of the product.
- Any product sent back to the Seller for complaint purposes, must be accompanied by a statement of complaint, describing the reason for complaint and circumstances that influenced the product's faultiness. Customers should also provide their full name and specify their expectations on how the complaint should be handled (exchange for another product of the same type, cash refund).
- In case of any serious damage, the Customer is obliged to send the photos depicting these damages as precisely as possible.
- All the complaints will be dealt with immediately after receiving the notice.
- The Seller will cover all shipping fees connected with the complaint.
- Shipping fees are covered by the Customer.
- Shipping fees are listed at www.meblik.co.uk.
- The Seller accepts the orders from Poland, EU member states and most of the other countries in the world. Shipping outside Poland tends to be realized with the aid of a courier. That is why, the furniture needs to be assembled by the client him or herself.
- The items shipped to the countries outside Poland may be subject to additional charges, such as customs clearance or legally required taxes.
- The shipping time should not exceed the period of 7 weeks. Usually, the orders from abroad are realized within 4 weeks, after the expected payment is made.
- As for the parcels sent to the USA, the Customer has the right to choose between the delivered-at-place option which stands for the door-to-door alternatrive, or the possibility to pick the parcel him or herself in the chosen harbour.
- Customers purchasing products through www.meblik.co.uk, agree to have the document of purchase issued without their signature.
- The appropriate invoice is considered to be the legally-accepted document of purchase, issued after each transaction.
- Customers can easily complete their payment through the online banking services, PayPal or via credit/debit card. We are using DotPay, which provides Internet payment around the world.
- All the written information as well as the published at www.meblik.co.uk photographs, are legally protected by the copyrights. Their non-commercial copying together with the distribution, as well as presentation on other websites is not allowed.
- Rights to all trademarks and names, rest with the Seller. Furthermore, equally important is the fact that they are employed in the online shop for the purpose of presenting the products ascribed to the particular offer.
- The above conditions do not affect the Buyer's statutory rights under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.